Prayers For My Gracie This Morning!

Guest lotsogreysmom

Guest lotsogreysmom

I am very scared and hoping I don't hear the dreaded "C" word at the vet's this morning. She has been limping for a while now and we have tried anti-inflammatorys, pain meds, etc., nothing works...she still limps. She is eating and doesn't seem to be in any pain....you can touch her leg fine with no whimpers. She is playing with the other dogs and is very happy otherwise. I am so hoping it's just arthritis but my gut is saying differently. Please pray for Gracie and me this morning. We have an appt for xrays at 10am! Will update as soon as I get home.

Fingers crossed that it's just arthritis or a corn.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest lotsogreysmom

NO CANCER!!!!! YAY!!!!! It's weird actually cause they don't know what's wrong with her!! Xrays are completely normal...not even any arthritis and she is not in any pain but is very lame...no tick borne illnesses cause the blood drive checks for that. We are at a loss....she has a VERY TINY corn on her foot so we are treating that in hopes that it will be that. Dr. Collier said that shouldn't be the cause but we will see. Thanks for all your prayers....we appreciate it!! I couldn't bear the thought of another loss. We have had too much of that lately!

NO CANCER!!!!! YAY!!!!! It's weird actually cause they don't know what's wrong with her!! Xrays are completely normal...not even any arthritis and she is not in any pain but is very lame...no tick borne illnesses cause the blood drive checks for that. We are at a loss....she has a VERY TINY corn on her foot so we are treating that in hopes that it will be that. Dr. Collier said that shouldn't be the cause but we will see. Thanks for all your prayers....we appreciate it!! I couldn't bear the thought of another loss. We have had too much of that lately!

So happy to hear that. Hope she is more comfortable soon.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Good news...sending more prayers for good measure. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola
Good news...sending more prayers for good measure. :grouphug

Me too.

I have to add that Lola limped for over a year. We all finally figured out if was from walking on pavement and rough ground.

Small corn can = big pain. Will your vet hull it, or ?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.