Looking For Prayers For Elsa

Guest Greytnorth

Guest ChasesMum

Hooray! I just HAD to check up on your sweet girl. So happy she is home for the weekend, and yeah I bet she just sails through the healing! YIPPEE!

And a side note to Artyspeople... we knew that particuar piece didnt get thrown up or passed through, nor was it in the bits leftover on the floor. Chase had been throwing up once a day in the early mornings and even though we told our vet the whole story, she suggested first we try feeding her a couple extra cookies at night and if it helped then it was probably not the piece. (I wish at that point I had insisted on an xray! at least we would have known for sure it was still in there...) It was probably 2-3 weeks after that, that CHase obstructed, and me trusting my mommy gut, and knowing the signs of obstruction (most specifically that she couldnt even keep water down) that made us take her to the evet that night. I just KNEW what it was... and we could see it plain as day on the films.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you were scared, but I'm so glad she's home now. Hope she continues to improve.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry I am just now reading this, but I am very happy that Elsa is better and home. I know that must have been very scary. :grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter