Good Thoughts For Tania, Please

Guest DoofBert

OMG I JUST SAW THIS Thread and I have been meaning to get back to you from your VM of last week.

PLEASE update when you cahn, Tania will be majorly in my prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest DoofBert

Hey Every buddy!

Tania here....I GOT BUGS IN MY PEE!!! Momma was pretty funny, she followed me around the play yard with a little bowl....I squatted long enough and aimed just right so Momma catch some. We went to see my favorite Dr. Eric. He said I HAVE BUGS IN MY PEE! NO fever, no more pukies, no more soopie poopies. Just plain old bugs in my pee!

He said I get speshul diet of chicken and rice (YUMMY on the TUMMY) and he said I didn't have to share with my butt head brudder Tavis, either!

Instead of the anitbiotic pills, he gave me a shot of speshul bug killers so Daddie and Momma won't hafta remember to give me pills for 14 days. He also sed that Vitamin C and Cranberry pills might be good for me, too. Daddieman will get some today.

Anyways, I'm feeling much better and am resting up for a big party day on Turkey day! Oh yeah, I'm not sharing the couch with my butt head brudder, either!!! He's being nice to me, too!

Lubs,

Tania

Note from the Momma: The shot is comparable to Clavamox and cost about the same too... Such a relief to know we won't have to worry about giving pills twice a day!!

Hey Every buddy!

Tania here....I GOT BUGS IN MY PEE!!! Momma was pretty funny, she followed me around the play yard with a little bowl....I squatted long enough and aimed just right so Momma catch some. We went to see my favorite Dr. Eric. He said I HAVE BUGS IN MY PEE! NO fever, no more pukies, no more soopie poopies. Just plain old bugs in my pee!

He said I get speshul diet of chicken and rice (YUMMY on the TUMMY) and he said I didn't have to share with my butt head brudder Tavis, either!

Instead of the anitbiotic pills, he gave me a shot of speshul bug killers so Daddie and Momma won't hafta remember to give me pills for 14 days. He also sed that Vitamin C and Cranberry pills might be good for me, too. Daddieman will get some today.

Anyways, I'm feeling much better and am resting up for a big party day on Turkey day! Oh yeah, I'm not sharing the couch with my butt head brudder, either!!! He's being nice to me, too!

Lubs,

Tania

Note from the Momma: The shot is comparable to Clavamox and cost about the same too... Such a relief to know we won't have to worry about giving pills twice a day!!

:yay:yay We've been waiting to hear from you young lady!! Good news and enjoy that special diet just for you

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

YAY. So glad she is doing OK- we've been waiting for the update.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project