Never To Late To Say Hello

Guest hockeygoonie

Guest hockeygoonie

I have been a bad mommy in waiting so long to introduce our newest houndie addition...Cajun! He is the first cousin of our boy Fred and our one and only foster attempt :blush This one was my husband's idea as we were at the opening of our rescue group's new kennel and Cajun needed a home to be fostered in. "Let's see which one gets along with Fred"...it took about three days to fail!

He is just turned three August 11th so he has a lot of vim and vigor. Loves stuffie chasing and being loved on. He is currently trying to work on how to get into our laps without being on the couch...not the sharpest knife in the drawer. And I must say that having two is definitely better than one...they do occupy each other a bit and there isn't quite as much whining. So without further ado, here is our new black brindle boy!

2008_1113summer20080130-1.jpg

2008_1113summer20080132-1.jpg

2008_1113summer20080131-1.jpg

Welcome! Your new boy is so handsome! I love his eyes :wub: Your pups look great together :yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

What a couple of cuties :wub: I have a dark brindle & a red brindle boy too.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis