Re-introduction

Guest jmall

Hi All,

It seems I didn't log into my account enough, so I'm starting from scratch again but appreciate the moderators getting me set up again very much...Life gets crazy at times and although I sometimes found time to search for a topic in medical when I needed info I forgot to actually sign in....

Some of you might remember me....and my Mom Phyllis, she made the beautiful Greyhound Sweaters and I make collars and coats and do paintings....Mom passed away after a courageous battle with cancer, and it certainly was a struggle for my family and I've not been able to post about her passing.....I miss her so much....anyway anyone who has one of her sweaters I want you to know Mom enjoyed making them so much.....she continued to make them even when she was so sick, with a feeding tube and trach even....she could never say no to anyone......and I'm sure if you've seen those sweaters you know that for the time she put into them they were worth so much more. She always donated to the Greyhounds from each sweater.

Ok ....my puppers, Chaz 12.5 is doing great still, has spine problems and eye problems but still can race Fallon to the other end of the house..and WIN.....Quade 10.5 is doing ok, blind in one eye so he steps in poop in the dog yard ..eewwww. so we are pretty quick to go behind everyone and pick up, he is turning into a cuddle bug as he ages........and Fallon is the baby at 5....still wired but has mellowed out some...she is the Queen...oh and we now have the addition of two cats besides our resident Louie who is 12...Angel my Mom's farm cat came to join us, she had always been an outdoor cat but at 12 she too is enjoying the comforts of the house...and Latte my daughter's cat who is 2 joined us when Justine moved back home 3 weeks ago..

I'm still fostering Grey's and loving it....and I started up my collar business under a new name after a year hiatus with my Mom's illness. I had the pleasure of meeting lots of beautiful hounds at the Greyhound Planet event in Ottawa last weekend while visiting my Family there. I'm in Nova Scotia

So I look forward to being more active on the board again...any recommendations for someone to make me a signature when I have enough posts again ? I'll have to search around the board maybe to find the member who did mine before...but if you know someone please let me know.....

Cheers,

Judi from Nova Scotia

Welcome back Judi. I can't believe I didn't figure out who you were on Saturday. Next time you are in town, let me know and we'll get together.

As for siggies, GIJenn51 will do one for you if you make a donation to Hope for Hounds. You can email me for details if you like. Brandi has my email addy.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Thanks for the Welcomes again you guys :-)

Welcome back Judi. I can't believe I didn't figure out who you were on Saturday. Next time you are in town, let me know and we'll get together

That would be wonderful !!!!! I'd love to !!!!! I know I was trying to figure who I might know from Greytalk last Saturday but it was all so overwhelming, vendors , gorgeous hounds :blush !!!!

GIJenn51...yes she's the one who did my last signature....perfect !!!! I'll get your email from Brandy...

Pictures will come soon, once I figure our the sizes again :blink:

Edited by jmall

Welcome back from a fellow Canuck! You live in a beautiful part of the country.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Welcome back! I remember your mom making sweaters and donating them.....and I also remember when she got sick. :( I'm sorry to hear you lost her. :grouphug

I hope you're able to show off your collars soon!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound