Ember Outside 2 Weeks After Surgery

Guest EmbersDad

Awwww....Bless her brave and precious heart! :wub::grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest EmbersDad

ember actually ate "gourmet" today. i cooked a chicken breast partway in olive oil. i cubed it up, put it back in the skillet with a can of progresso soup and 2 crushed up burpdog biskies. i let that simmer and reduce a bit, then tossed in 2 cups of her evo kibble. i let it cool and gave her about 2 cups of it last night. that vanished. she ate about 90% of it this morning, leaving the rest for a (hopeful) mid morning snack.

we are off to see dr ian this evening so he can weigh her, and do an exam and get the chemo started.

Guest SoulsMom
ember actually ate "gourmet" today. i cooked a chicken breast partway in olive oil. i cubed it up, put it back in the skillet with a can of progresso soup and 2 crushed up burpdog biskies. i let that simmer and reduce a bit, then tossed in 2 cups of her evo kibble. i let it cool and gave her about 2 cups of it last night. that vanished. she ate about 90% of it this morning, leaving the rest for a (hopeful) mid morning snack.

we are off to see dr ian this evening so he can weigh her, and do an exam and get the chemo started.

WOW, that sounds good. And very creative!

Guest EmbersDad

WOW, that sounds good. And very creative!

im tryin!

a very nice greytalker gave us some venison yesterday. im thawing some of the ground venison to that to cook for tomorrow. im planning a similar gastro feast :lol...cooking it in a skillet and adding kibble to it.

she looks wonderful!! :yay :yay she fetches the way my angel Bailey used to...it's really more like tag, not fetch :lol

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Ember, You look mahvelous!!! keep up the good work sweetie. :kiss2

Edited by SIGreyLady

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Tom - let me know when you start the chemo.

So glad she is eating better.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project