Another Argos Update

I spoke to the vet. I'm going to up his tramadol for a couple of days and see if that helps. If not, we'll take him in for the patch on Sunday. Today he wouldn't come downstairs so I packed up Lucas and we spent all afternoon on the bed with Argos and his stuffies. It was a nice day!

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

What a very sweet boy he is. :wub: My heart aches for you and I know all too well the pain you're feeling. :grouphug Know that Argos only lives in the present and cherish all the time you have with him. Shower him with kisses. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I bumped him up to 100mg of tramadol every 4 hours. It seems to be helping a bit, but he still needs more. We'll get a fentanyl patch on Sunday when the vet is back in. (she's off on Fridays and Saturdays). If he really seems to be hurting tomorrow I'll have another vet at the practice do it right away.

Thanks for the support - it means so very much.

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

I'm so sorry. I'm in your shoes...I just bumped up Brooks Tramadol today. Knowing she is now on the max dose, I know that time is extra precious.

That is a very sweet picture of you and your boy.

:grouphug Thinking of you and Argos.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Bethf03

I am so sorry to hear about Argo's, My Sexton has the same thing and we are doing about what you are doing. Meds' Sexton doesnt seem to be in to much pain (either that,or he isnt showing it). But its not easy to see them this way.

Sexton is playful too, he eats, goes for walks. and still greets us at the door when we come home.

Our prayers out to Argos.

Guest KateWantsaGrey
:grouphug I'm hoping you can have some more quality time with Argos, but i'm sure you will make the right decision for him, whatever it turns out to be.