Introducing Ladybug!

Guest TotalZoo

Guest TotalZoo

ok, I finally feel like I can fit in a bit better here lol, Ladybug was not a planned addition... I hadnt planned on adding another dog till 2010! however this old lady was appernetly abandoned..seems she is old(we have tried despretly to locate an owner, but we have not even had a false alrm response). Ladybug is a Collie mixed with either Borzoi or Greyhound. she is a real sweetie and has made drastic imrpovments since she joined us. when the girls down the street who found her brought her to me..Ladybug could hardly move, and she would howl from the pain she was in...now she races around the backyard wrestling with my 2 year old Toller and 5 year old JRT, she jumps up to greet me when I get home from work, putting her paws on my shoulders..and I have had to scold her for getting too rambuctious with the little critters. :lol

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078-1.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

Hey, congratulations and welcome! Ladybug is very lucky to have a new loving home with you, she has a beautiful face.

What did you do to help her overcome her pain? I've got a 13 year old Shiba Inu/Chow mix who has some arthritis, but not bad enough to medicate, so I'd love to learn about what you did/are doing to help Miss L. Bug.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

How nice of you to give a home to Ladybug. She has a lovely face and seems very happy and content in her new home. Congratulations! and Welcome Home Ladybug.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Elcyion
Hey, congratulations and welcome! Ladybug is very lucky to have a new loving home with you, she has a beautiful face.

What did you do to help her overcome her pain? I've got a 13 year old Shiba Inu/Chow mix who has some arthritis, but not bad enough to medicate, so I'd love to learn about what you did/are doing to help Miss L. Bug.

I´m also curios about what casued her pain (and what you did to make her feel better). GOOD LUCK with you new family member! :)

Guest TotalZoo

thanks guys :)

her pain was from arthritis, we feed raw and as soon as the change of diet kicked into gear she was a different dog :)

she played with her first toy here last night! I didnt think she played with toys since she didnt seem to have any interest in them, but last night before jumping on my bed she grabbed a tennis ball and amused herself with it for while lol, then this morning she even played fetch with it :P