Recommendations For Chiropractor?

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Guest Spencers_Greyt

I think it's time to take Spencer to a chiropractor to see if they can help with his wobbliness and partial paralysis he has in his back left leg. I have also heard that they can help with incontinence as well and Spencer is totally incontinent right now.

If anyone has a recommendation for a chiro in or around Scottsdale Arizona I would appreciate it!

This question came up on my raw list this summer. There were two Drs a several people recommended. Dr Paul Lewandosky, 602-867-4631. He is at 3131 E Thunderbird. He treats a lot of the agility dogs in town. The other was Dr. Tom Leininger, 480-695-3027. I believe he is a mobile vet, lots of the raw people like him. I haven't used either one, but the raw food people are pretty picky, almost as bad as greyhound people :lol

Guest Spencers_Greyt
I've never seen one listed on AAGI's website, but have you consulted them?

Thanks - I did contact AAGI and who they use is in Glendale.

This question came up on my raw list this summer. There were two Drs a several people recommended. Dr Paul Lewandosky, 602-867-4631. He is at 3131 E Thunderbird. He treats a lot of the agility dogs in town. The other was Dr. Tom Leininger, 480-695-3027. I believe he is a mobile vet, lots of the raw people like him. I haven't used either one, but the raw food people are pretty picky, almost as bad as greyhound people :lol

I found Dr. Leininger as well and I was going to call him tomorrow. I think a mobile vet would be best for Spencer.

Guest gdogclothing

Dr Paul Lewandosky is my regular chiropractor for me. lol :lol I had no idea that he treated dogs.