We Have Chipped! Always Room For One More.... Right?

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how I missed this. Fiona is beautiful and I love her name. You are going to love having a girlie to dress up. If Fiona needs any advice, Peanut would KNOT be the one to ask. :lol I on the other hand have many years of experience with Miz Foxy who loved collar change time and putting on the Bling. ;)

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest CampLisa

Hi everyone!

I was Fiona's Foster Mamma: she is one lucky girl to get to live with Emma and the boys!

My hounds all miss her terribly, but we will see her (and her sister Gracie) again...

Hoping to get a little sibling reunion at some time in the future with their brother Dylan!

Guest Morgaynn

As promised :chip Congratz on the Beautiful new houndie! :confetti

I would have gotten this post up much sooner.. However, several meetings, a promotion at work, and an increase in hours has kept me offline for quite a while. :(

Guest p51crazyhorse

Just a little update on Fiona.....

She is fitting in wonderfully, knows the routine of the house (she settled in quick after she figured that out) and unlike my boys she always seem to know just where to lay down to be as close to you as possible WITHOUT being inthe way! I am always shooing Streamer and Cabot out from underfoot. She tries to play with Brody, my schnauzer and Duke and Cabot (it takes a brave dog to play with Streamer) She loves the yard and plays chase with Cabot and loves snuggling on the couch, though she still is a little nervous up there cause she thinks she isnt allowed. She has the cutest little "snappy smile" when she is really excited!

Thanks so much Lisa for this wonderful girl!!! And for making her adoption possible for me by adopting Talulah :P:D

Pretty girl! Congrats to you all!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project