Ear Twitching And Weight Loss

Guest Bethroze

Guest Bethroze

My youngest starting flipping her ears a few weeks ago. They have been cleaned, oiled, washed, and had medicated drops. She is still trying to fly, mainly with her right ear. Yesterday I noticed she was looking a little thin, and this evening, she is very thin and she acts like her stomach is tender. She is still eating and acting normal. I have an appointment with the vet first thing tomorrow, but he has never seen her before. Does anyone have any ideas? What should I be looking for in the way of an exam? I am so worried about my baby girl. :(

Guest Bethroze

I took her temp this morning and she is running a fever. I will get the kids off to school and call the vet to see if I can get her in early. I put some butter on her kibble and she ate fine. She is also drinking cool water for me and wanting to go for her morning walk. I can tell she feels bad though.

Guest Bethroze

Temp of 104.5. She showed nothing on the blood screen but she does have some swollen glands. He put her on antibiotics for 10 days. He had no clue about the ears. He said they look perfectly fine. Could this be a nervous twitch?

Glad you got her into the vet. Sending prayers and :getwell wishes for your baby girl. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.