In Remebrance Of Champ (swift Suvivor) 3/97-8/06

4greyhounds

I hesitated to post this because it is still very hard for me, Champ was the love of our lives and was our first greyhound. He was there for me through some very tough times in my life like going through the trauma of 9/11. he never left my side through the days I just felt like I could not lift my head off my pillow Champ would get up and the bed with me and nudge me like saying mom OK lets go, and then when I would get up, he brought me his leash to get me outside. If it was not for him during these times, I don't know.... We miss you sooo Much Champ and your Ash's are in the cabinet that faces outside where you loved to run, but we all know your favorite place was the ocean. You loved to jump in the water and run and play. :colgate

Here is my boy on the Beach

champatthebeachhewassohappy-1.jpg

Here is Champ with Sophie these two were very close, Sophie even jumped one and gave Champ a last Good Bye.She has never got this close with any other Grey.

champandsophie-2.jpg

Mommy Daddy and Stephanie, Sophie miss you, and we love you so much, we can't wait till the day when we get to see you again. :kiss2 to you Champ at the Rainbow Brige, it has been 2-years but baby their is not a day that goes by that we don't think about you.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm so very sorry. It's so hard losing the first isn't it. Well heck, it's hard losing any of them. Hugs and run free Champ I hope you met my Emmy at the bridge.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Thanks so Much, your responses mean a lot. It has just been a bad time and I really miss my boy, I am sure he met Emmy and welcomed her to the bridge, Champ was a social butterfly, and Emmy was beautiful, so I am sure he flirted with her. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Champ's life shines forever in your heart. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:bighug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Hey sweetie...send your family a beautiful sign ok honey? Kiss my Angels for me...One day we will meet again ~ never again will we part. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Its comforting to know that when we do lose one or 3 that they are met by the others who went before them.

These sweet souls know our hurts so much & they try so hard to console us...from a sweet warm nuzzle, to a funny face...they only want us to be happy. Its their goal in life.