Hello From Iowa Newbie

Guest nobleabe

Hello and welcome from another QCGA adopter. I have 2 hounds from there and will soon be picking up a girl to foster.

I have also met Beth and she is a very sweet and pretty girl ( mine are also white with ticking and brindle spots).

Hope to see you at the reunion!!

Welcome to GT from Maryland! She's beautiful! And her ticking may come out much more as she goes along!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

:welcome2 Greetings to you, Beth and Carey from New York! Your Beth looks like my Kelsey - white with ticking and brindle patches. :inlove:wubsite

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Thanks everybody. Carey-cat appreciates the welcome too.

Just so she won't feel left out, here's a picture of her lying (no kidding!) on Cynthia Branigan's Adopting the Racing Greyhound. (You can see where she was shaved for recent thyroid surgery, but she's doing great!). Carey says, "All you need to know about greyhounds is that I intend to be in charge."

08-17-08_1057.jpg

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Beth is beautiful & I love the pic of Carey-cat doing a mind-meld of important reading. :lol

A greyhound was my first dog, I have cats & am single & my best advice is crates, gates & muzzles for those first crazy days. If Beth is cat correctable, you just need time for everyone to get sorted out & stay safe during the process. Those tools will give you the extra hands you don't have.

How fun that you've gotten to meet her already. You have a head start on your collar shopping....

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Hello from another QCGA'er! I was on the board of directors until recently, due to school and work commitments I gave up my seat so that someone can fill the spot that can be of help to QCGA.

I have three hounds from QCGA and I've been with the kennel for almost 6 years now (wow I can't believe it's been that long!). I also have two cats and have been through a lot in working with one of my dogs on kitty training, so feel free to PM me or email me if you have any questions/concerns/issues. There's pretty much nothing that I haven't dealt with at some point or another :lol

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest fatesrelease

Wow, she is a beauuuuuuuutiful girl, congrats! She is so pretty. :) Welcome to the world of dogs- and greyhounds! What do you teach?