Guest RooBabies Posted July 29, 2008 Share Posted July 29, 2008 I'm trying not to get nervous because I know that he may just need another antibiotic. We did 10 days of amoxicillin and 2 weeks of Baytril! Is there more? We dropped of another urine sample last night and I'm waiting for the results. Is there anything else I can do for him? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.