My Mother's Birthday

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

Today is my mother's birthday. Not a day goes by that I do not want to call her to tell her something, and miss her to no end. What I would not give for one more time to give her a hug, a kiss, so please, call your moms, tell her you love her as a birthday gift to Becky.

My mother taught me so very much, and one of the greytest gifts she gave us was the gift of teaching us that our pets are family members and always treated as such.

Mom I miss you lady ~ :weep

Guest Pipi5

Pat...sending you lots of :grouphugs & slobber kisses.

My mom would've been 82 this past January...I miss her too. Especially when I see flowers & butterflies, birds. That thread the other day about the hawk...she would have loved it. She had hawks all around the house & she'd put food out for the foxes & the hawks would get it. She always wanted them to get the squirrels instead.

I'll bet my mom knows your mom!!!

Guest how888

Oh Pat, I'm so sorry. I miss my mom so very much.. Oh gosh girl, my mom would of been 84 this year. Boy the lessons they taught huh?

My mum passed away on Saturday and I am missing her so much and can't stop crying and thinking about her. She would have been 80 in August. At least I was able to tell her I loved her before she went.

Guest redreed

Hugs to you!!! I know how hard it is, my mom passed away July 22, 2003. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her, miss her, want a hug from her!!!

I'm with ya girlie! My moms 51st Bday just passed and she LOVED her bday! It was a hard day but I know where she is celebrating is so much better than anything she could have gotten here. Doesnt make it go away just helps with the pain!

Much love a prayers being sent your way!

:sad1

Edited by toni

Remembering my Mom and Dad with you Pat. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

My Mom passed in 1986. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****