Hello From Scotland

Guest greyhoundgal

Hi Audrey! Don't worry about the writing thing... all we really want is pictures!! (:hehe Just kidding! Although we DO like Pix!!)

Welcome from Maryland, across the pond!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Hello and welcome from sunny (snort) Oldham, UK :wave

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greyhoundgal

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone, well I have been away for a weeks holiday and was hoping to hear more about a new dog when I came back, but I spoke to the rescue group today and they still dont have a cat safe hound for me at the moment :( but I know that it will be worth the wait, so I'm hanging on in there :)

Guest koolaidnconner

Hello from Winnipeg, Mb. Hope to see pictures soon of your new hound. I would love to see pictures of Scotland when you have time. My family is from Scotland, I have never been there myself but my father was adopted from there and my grandfather is came from there. My Maiden name is very scottish, The traditional "MacDonald"!...lol Anyways if you have time and have some scenic pics send them my way...Thanks

Amanda