Newbie From Phoenix

Guest Leanneby0925

Guest Leanneby0925

Hello everyone!

I think this board is fabulous. My name is Leanne, I am new here. I have one amazing greyhound named Sizzle. I got her back in March. I love her to pieces. She was returned becuase her previous owner could not handle her, I don't see how that is possible, she's the sweetest thing ever. I guess she just was not happy there! I am getting married in August in Chicago, my hometown. Sizzle will be joining us on our honeymoon in Yosemite. We rented a beautiful house for the week, can't wait!

Looking forward to having some fun here!

Leanne

Welcome to GT! :wave Would love to see pics of Sizzle (great name, BTW). :) My best friend works in Yosemite... such an awesome place for a honeymoon! :gmark

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Leanneby0925

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a ton of pictures of her, I will put some up soon! She loves to swim, have some cute pictures of her daddy holding her in the pool!

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Hi Leanne and Welcome from Scottsdale! I currently have Spencer and I also foster Greyhounds. Looking forward to seein some pics of Sizzle!

Guest BlackandBrindle

Hi and Welcome :)

If you ever find yourself in Tucson, look us up :)

We're always up for play dates :D

:welcome2 Greetings from Staten Island, NY. Congrats to you and your fiance for adopting Sizzle. Greyt name. :digicam Need to see pics - its the :rules Edited by SIGreyLady

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest widowcali

Welcome from Avondale. I have a small zoo myself. 2 Greys (Cali and Widow) and 2 cats (Rosie and Sprite). I volunteer with AAGI and the Humane Society.

Have you ever been to the Solvang or Kanab greyhound fests? There are a few GTers that go to those.

We may have to have a playdate with the furkids...

Guest Leanneby0925
Hi and Welcome :)

If you ever find yourself in Tucson, look us up :)

We're always up for play dates :D

Spud and Sadie, how adorable! Spud looks like a fun guy! We have some friends in Tucson, my fiance used to work at the Westin down there. Hope to get back down there soon!

Guest Leanneby0925
Welcome from Avondale. I have a small zoo myself. 2 Greys (Cali and Widow) and 2 cats (Rosie and Sprite). I volunteer with AAGI and the Humane Society.

Have you ever been to the Solvang or Kanab greyhound fests? There are a few GTers that go to those.

I have never been to either of those. Tell me more! I got Sizzle from AAGI!!!

Welcome, Can't wait to see the pictures! :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest widowcali

Hi!

Go to www.greyhoundgang.org to get info on Kanab.

Go to www.solvanggreyhoundfest.org for info on Solvang.

They are really great events. Everyone has a lot of fun and the towns love us. You have to wonder about small towns that enjoy having a couple hundred greyhounds and their owners just take over the place. There is lots of greyhound related merchandise and information.

Edited by widowcali

Guest Spencers_Greyt

I volunteer and foster for AAGI. Consider going to Petsmart once a month for meet 'n greets. Helps get the word out - you can see the Petsmart locations on the AAGI website.

Guest Leanneby0925

I volunteer and foster for AAGI. Consider going to Petsmart once a month for meet 'n greets. Helps get the word out - you can see the Petsmart locations on the AAGI website.

I have been wanting to do meet and greets! I will check it out. Is there a greyhound conference coming to Phoenix this November? I thought I saw it on the national site.

Guest Spencers_Greyt

I have been wanting to do meet and greets! I will check it out. Is there a greyhound conference coming to Phoenix this November? I thought I saw it on the national site.

I don't know about a national conference but AAGI has a Greyhound reunion picnic every November. It's a blast to go to! So many Greyhounds and you don't hear a bark out of any of them! I do regular meet 'n greets in Scottsdale. Check the list on AAGI for Petsmarts close to you. It's a lot of fun!

Edited by Spencers_Greyt

Guest widowcali

Yup. The North American Greyhound Adoption conference will be in Phoenix in November. The info is on the GPA-AZ website. Actually, there is not any info except the dates. But hopefully they will update the website soon.