A Few Good Thoughts

Guest greyt_learner

Guest greyt_learner

Puck has a much needed dental today - his gums are in pretty bad shape so I'm worried it won't be as simple as it could be. He never does well when he's knocked out - he's slow to go under (fights it all the way) and is slow to wake up. He's out of it pretty much for the day, sometimes throws up, does odd things like get up and pee in his bed then come back to the sofa to sleep, and looks so sorry for himself. So if you can spare a prayer or a thought for him, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you:)

Sending good thoughts from me and sympathy from Patrick.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest greyt_learner

Thank you everyone! We are such worry warts about them aren't we. Glad to see Patrick came through fine:)

Puck is home and resting now. He did fine - a little gum recession, but no extractions, just a short course of antibiotics and a telling off from the vet about brushing - I know I don't do it often enough. His blood work was perfect too apparently:)

Thanks again for your good thoughts and prayers.