Mjp's Jackie

BluegrassGrey

Guest larock

Wow, that is just so sad in so many ways and yet happy too. Happy that Jackie finally found someone who really loved her.

You are one special family.

Edited by larock

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlackandBrindle

Jackie was beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I just wanted to say that you did do a great thing for her. You loved her and spoiled her and showed her that she was safe :grouphug

Guest HoustonGreys

I think it only takes seconds to fall in love with a Greybaby so I can understand your love for her. I have often heard dogs live in the moment so for Jackie that last week of her life was amazing for her and those will be her forever memories. Bless you for taking her in and showing her the love of a good family and what fun a home should be. Run free at the Bridge, Jackie! :f_pink

Guest shayla

These kind of stories restore my faith in mankind. When people show the level of compassion that you have done, I can't help but think there is hope for us all. Thank you and your family for your kindness and thank you for having the heart to love and care for these wonderful animals. We're all blessed by your efforts.

Run with the wind Jackie

Please tell Pistol grandma loves him and thinks of him every day. He was my first greyt love :sad1