Hey Guys

Guest mickey85

Welcome! Delilah looks like a beagle/spaniel mix to me--I grew up with hunting dogs. Truth is, we never REALLY know! My last dog was a mix, and I used to make up new mixes as it suited me since really, there's no way to tell! She's adorable!

Welcome, and congratulations on all the neat new things in your life.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest LokisMom
Thanks for the welcome guys. Still haven't heard back from them, but I'm still hopeful. Anyway, you all have been great (or greyt!) so far - I really appreciate it, and appreciate all that I'm reading in the posts on here.

If you don't hear from them and want some help either getting a response or the like, feel free to email me at luna_straywolf at yahoo.com

Just remove the spaces and substitute the @ symbol.

I don't want to trash them in any way as they are a good group but communication is not their strong point so please don't give up on a grey just because you haven't gotten a response yet.

And to the poster who mentioned the sun setting-- It used to set at a nice normal time before the powers that be decided we needed to go on stupid daylight savings time. Now it is all screwy and unpleasant.

Guest mickey85

Well, I posted this in off-topic as well, but I got a call back tonight that my app was approved, and I'm going to have a home visit scheduled in 1-2 weeks!

Guest Teufelsmark

Welcome! This is an addicting site. I am on it constantly. This is my husbands username but I am Jamie and we are in CT now but are originally from WV. We have 2 greyhounds and enjoy everyday with them. Good Luck in your search and hope to hear from you again.

:welcome

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!

Good luck with the adoption process!

This site is great if you have questions about anything at all. It's highly addictive!

PS Delilah is a real cutie pie! :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest GreytfulJack

Welcome from Massachusetts and a fellow teacher! (26years...2nd grade). Congratulations on your new home and your search for your first greyhound. I love how your Delilah points...I bet she focuses in like a terrier! She's a beauty!

:welcome2:gh_bow

Guest mickey85

Well, in that photo, you can see my pant leg in the lower corner - I'm holding a ball...she doesn't point very much, she just shoots to kill. She's taken out 2 squirrels and a robin since I put up the fence...

Welcome, Matt! And congrats on being approved!!!

I don't know the song about Delilah (being an old fart!!) but I WOULD be one of the ones singing it to her... I had friends with a grey named Arlo & sang Arlo Guthrie songs to him every time I saw him! (He completely ignored me!! Was it my singing?!?!?)

I think you'll like it here - and be aware - Greyhounds are ADDICTIVE!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge