What Is This? Rash Or Other?

Hi,

So last night king's mom and I saw this on King. I thought it might be a rash but it does look lke there is a small cut in it. King is not bothered by it in the slightest. Just wondering if anyone has seen this on a dog.

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

Thanks to all...

P.S.... King is not licking it or nothing....looks less red and angry this moring too.

P.S.S... Yesterday while hoppong into the truck King slipped and his right rear leg went for a slide over the kick plate on the rocker panel, (the part that the botton of the door sits over when closed) sorry just rembered that and know thinking it is a scrape. Need a vet trip? or just overly worried parents? (neosporin and go)

King's parents

Edited by KingsMom
gallery_16678_2973_7526.jpg

TNT Star Wars X Oshkosh Enigma King's Pedigree
King's sisters: Oshkosh Updraft, Dazie and forever in our hearts Oshkosh Ultra, Lily (3/7/03-2/18/13)

Does look like a scrape. If it isn't bothering him, I'd just keep an eye on it and let it be.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest jettcricket
Does look like a scrape. If it isn't bothering him, I'd just keep an eye on it and let it be.

That's exactly what it looks like...he probably banged his leg. These pups are so thin skinned, it doesn't take much.

No need to see the vet for a little scrape anymore than you need to take a child to the doctor for a boo boo on the knee! Wash it and leave it be. In a few days it'll be gone! George gets marks like that from walking in bushes! Skin like an old woman on prednisone!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck