Our New Foster

Guest tuxandtails

Guest tuxandtails

well here she is. just turned two years old, and a sweet sweet, beautiful girl. she is available through GPA LA chapter, and will make someone a fine pet. if you are in la or ms and looking, you should definitely give her your consideration! ok, without further ado, here she is:

delrayLasher.jpg

Greyhound_Delray_Lasher-_3big.jpg

n42405391_33597713_1541.jpg

n42405391_33597714_1885.jpg

look at the black tail :)

n42405391_33597715_2200.jpg

Lacy is beautiful!! What do Tux and Tails think about her? Has it been a smooth homecoming for her?

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest JasnJack

OMG!! Except for the black tail, she looks just like my Jasmine! She's also 2 and adopted in mid-May through GPA-MD. So, of course, I think Lacy is a real beauty :wub::wub::wub:

Guest tuxandtails
Lacy is beautiful!! What do Tux and Tails think about her? Has it been a smooth homecoming for her?

so far so good. she is having some issues pottying on a lead, so we are working on that, because there is a guy interested in her who lives in an apt, so she will definitely need to know how. she hasnt had any accidents, but she held it almost 12 hours before going pee this morning. tux adores her, another young pup to play with, tails really seems to careless, lol.

Guest charmsmom

She's GAWGEOUS!

And she has some really strong bloodlines, too. She looks a lot like Charm in profile. Sure enough, they're cousins... (isn't everyone on GT? :lol )

so far so good. she is having some issues pottying on a lead, so we are working on that, because there is a guy interested in her who lives in an apt, so she will definitely need to know how. she hasnt had any accidents, but she held it almost 12 hours before going pee this morning. tux adores her, another young pup to play with, tails really seems to careless, lol.

I bet she'll learn the pottying on a leash thing pretty quickly. Glad things are going smoothly between her and your boys.

She is so beautiful!!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest EMcElfresh

OMG she is beautiful! She looks like Gordon's little sister! Gordon had a black tail (only it was a bit stripe-ier and with no bare cheeks) - the sables are beayutifool in our opinion!!

ps - what was her racing name? I wonder if she and Gman are related too!

Edited by EMcElfresh

Guest ishapespace

Can't wait to meet her for her cat test! She's a cutie!

Her race name is Delray Lasher. Her sire is Kiowa Sweet Trey (making her my Berry White's half niece) and Tyville Moonlight is her mom.

Guest EMcElfresh

Nope, she's not (at least closely) related...but she is to my ex's dog, since Oswald Cobblepot's her granddad and he was Chuck F. Norris' (racing name Drivenby Munson) father

Can't wait to meet her for her cat test! She's a cutie!

Her race name is Delray Lasher. Her sire is Kiowa Sweet Trey (making her my Berry White's half niece) and Tyville Moonlight is her mom.

Lacy is related to my Toby! Kiowa Sweet Trey is Toby's dad, too!! Boy, does KST make some beautiful babies...(spoken like a true proud GH mom! :))

I missed welcoming you when you posted your introduction. Just thought you would like to know that both Tails and Lacey began there journey to adoption through the same group, GPA/EC, that I adopted my 2 greyhounds, Nadir (AMF Adam) and Beanie (BB's Beans) from. I've enjoyed reading your posts about Tails and love the fact that you are now fostering. I hope Lacey is the first of many fosters for you :) .

Judy,

Mom to Nadir, Beanie, and Bruier

Guest tuxandtails
I missed welcoming you when you posted your introduction. Just thought you would like to know that both Tails and Lacey began there journey to adoption through the same group, GPA/EC, that I adopted my 2 greyhounds, Nadir (AMF Adam) and Beanie (BB's Beans) from. I've enjoyed reading your posts about Tails and love the fact that you are now fostering. I hope Lacey is the first of many fosters for you :) .

Judy,

Mom to Nadir, Beanie, and Bruier

oh im sure she will be :)

what i dont get though is how did tails not get adopted when he was there? i saw he was neutered in december, so he was with you guys for like four months before being here for a month before we got him. i just dont get it, he is the perfect dog. i mean i sure hes big, and a lot of people dont like black dogs, but he is just so awsome, how did he not get picked up. not that im complaining or anything ;)