Where To Buy Enzymatic Toothpaste?

Guest silverjen

Guest silverjen

My vet suggested I switch from regular fluoride-based dog toothpaste to the enzyme-based stuff. This was right after he looked at Lila's teeth, so I'm taking the suggestion pretty seriously. Any suggestions as to where to buy it? The first two places I checked were no-go.

We were at the vet's for diarrhea... turns out it's from campylobacter. I'm giving her a bland diet, Lomotil, and Baytril. She's already much better, so I'm confident she'll be fine soon. But, how quickly or slowly should I transition from the bland diet back to a normal diet? Does 4 days sound right?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Guest formercatlady
My vet suggested I switch from regular fluoride-based dog toothpaste to the enzyme-based stuff. This was right after he looked at Lila's teeth, so I'm taking the suggestion pretty seriously. Any suggestions as to where to buy it? The first two places I checked were no-go.

We were at the vet's for diarrhea... turns out it's from campylobacter. I'm giving her a bland diet, Lomotil, and Baytril. She's already much better, so I'm confident she'll be fine soon. But, how quickly or slowly should I transition from the bland diet back to a normal diet? Does 4 days sound right?

Thanks for any suggestions!

I buy *almost* everything for my pets online. I can't remember where I got their toothpaste, but I regularly use PetCareRX: Clicky

You can also try King Wholesale Pet Supplies: Clicky They have inexpensive toys, too :D

I use the CET toothpaste, chews and water additive to help reduce tarter.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest silverjen

I just ordered CET toothpaste and chews... fingers crossed. I definitely want to avoid dental problems if possible.

Petrodex enzymatic (poultry flavored) is a fave-rave here. If it comes with a free toothbrush, throw it away or use it for cleaning the BBQ grill. Get a child-sized, soft tooth brush instead. Works great.

Coco (Maze Cocodrillo)

Minerva (Kid's Snipper)

Petrodex enzymatic (poultry flavored) is a fave-rave here. If it comes with a free toothbrush, throw it away or use it for cleaning the BBQ grill. Get a child-sized, soft tooth brush instead. Works great.

Well, don't throw it out right away. Despite getting my hands nawed on, the only way I can get Patrick to cooperate at all with tooth-brushing is to use the finger brush :)

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest MorganKonaAlex

Our dental vet wants our guys to use the tarter control CET toothpaste. It only comes in beef and seafood. www.petsupplies4less.com and www.LambertVetSupply.com seem to have the best prices.

Guest FordRacingRon

This is what we use. Although you can buy it at Petco,,I found that if you order online a www.kvvet.com you can get a really good price, especially if you buy them in bulk.That online place has free shipping if you buy 50 bucks of stuff so I wait and once a month buy a lot of things. They charge 5 bucks flat shipping otherwise. We use afinger toothbrush (you can get them at Petco or online too), the kine that slip over your finger. Leia loves it because the toopaste tastes like chicken and she LOVES chicken.