Best Price For Frontline Plus 6-pack

The last time I ordered Frontline Plus it was through DEADFLEAZ.

The price is $46.10 for a 6- pack. S&H is $6.50 for 1st item, $1.00 for everything after that.

Any better prices out there?

We only use Frontline when we go to the Pocono house and are going next weekend.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I always check Petshed when I get ready to order. Sometimes they have a sale going on. Usually order from Deadfleaz though.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I just found it on Pet Care RX-- $47.99 -6 pack NO S&H

I think that's the one!

http://www.petcarerx.com/pcrx/ProductPages....aspx?pid=10884

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

I just paid 41.97 at Drs. Fosters & Smith with free shipping.

Edited to add, that was for 3 months. I paid 76.97 for a six month supply. When you look at the sites make sure you're checking for the 6 month supply. Some sites say from 41.99 - 123.99. Those prices cover 3 months and 6 month supplies.

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest gomiesmom

Is this (46.10for 6) just a really good deal? I have "looked" into buying from Foster/Smith at around 72.00 plus s&H, but I always run out of time and have to get from the vet ( 100.00 for 6 plus one free tube -so 100. for 7)

I guess I'm getting ripped off.......

Does this stuff get "old".... I might order a whole years supply from deadfleaz. I know markup at the vets office is probably 100 % and "products" are probably a good bit of their profits, but Jeez...... I feel dumb.

Thanks for the website(s).

Guest Grhndad

We have 5 hounds here and have to use Frontline Plus every month. Several years ago I started buy from Pets Megastore in Australia, I just paid $122.31 for a 12 Pack. My vet charges $60.00 for a 3 pack. The prices for a 3 pack is $35.78 and for a 6 pack is $62.97. No shipping with orders over $50.00.

http://www.pets-megastore.com.au/

Guest jade1046

I've been buying my Frontline Plus from www.petsuppliesnet.com in Australia for the last two years or so. Their current price for 6 tubes is $51.41 with their standard $3.99 shipping. I usually get it in about a week and I like that they tell you the expiration date. Sometimes other sites like DEADFLEZ have better prices, so I always shop around before ordering.

Guest weisster

The less expensive prices are for the lighter weight dogs. At 87 pounds the price goes up. With 4 dogs Robin, you'll need another job just to keep them flea and tick free.

Actually I'm going to try your Deadfleaz site. It looks good. Thanks for the info

Edited by weisster

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ellieb

Just received my latest order from deadfleaz.com.

I ordered on 5/31 and it arrived on 6/9.

Paid a total of $150.90.

One 6-pack of Frontline Plus Large Dog...$47.50

Three 6-packs of Heartgard Plus Chews Large Dog...$93.90 ($31.30 each)

Shipping...$9.50

Even my vet tech was impressed with the prices.

Ellie

I did better from someone on GT. let me know if you want the contact info by PM.

• 3 months later...

We're just coming into flea season here, so I just placed an order from pets-megastore.com.au and paid $46.34 plus $5.19 shipping for a six month supply of the 44-89 pound Frontline Plus. I'm happy with that, but just wondered if anyone was doing any better somewhere else? I went to Pet Supplies Plus tonight and they were going to charge me $51 for the 3 pak, so I feel like I got a great deal even if someone knows where I can get it even cheaper.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.