Re Introduction

Guest shirl

Guest shirl

Hi I am Shirley or also known as Shirl I am from Scotland

I havent been about here for a while so I thought I better re introduce myself

I Have 3 dogs, had 4 till 30.4.08 then I had to let my old greyhound pass on to the bridge.

I have 2 lurchers, Pixel who is 6 and is 1/2 whippet 1/4 bedlington terrier 1/4 greyhound

Moya around13 who is collie, saluki greyhound

1 whippet Scoobywho is 12

I have 1 adult cat, Greebo and 1 kitten Yu

at the moment I have 6 ferrets, tho that changes as we rehome some then adopt more :rolleyes:

I also have 1 British Native, Dales pony who has just turned 2 called Jazz, Jasper or his Sunday name Kebroyd Red Jasper

I guess I have a house full :colgate

I work 4 days a week, I also make bead jewellery and wedding tiaras in my spare :blink: time and my hubby and I are part of a dog training school..he helps train along with the owner, oh my hubby by the way is allan and he is as animal daft as me...he is doing a dog training trainers course at the moment

I think I may have it all covered at the moment :lol

Guest shirl

Pixel and I at Ben Lomond Summit last week we did this with our dog school crowd...she is only 6 honest :rolleyes:

13-1.jpg

Scooby at the beach late last yr

scooby1.jpg

Pixel, bridge girl Misty and Moya

100_2424.jpg

Naughty pony, Jazz

100_2991.jpg

Edited by shirl

Hi Shirl,

I remember you! You were Phoenix's first Secret Santa!! Good to see you!. Phene and Loca still takes turns wearing the coat you gave him :colgate

btw, can I have Jazz? :beatheart

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest Rosie_Dozer

Welcome ! Wow you do have a full house ,thanks for the Pics there great. Oh that couch is cool I think your hounds agree ! :lol

Guest FullMetalFrank

Hi Shirl! You were my awesome secret santa one year. It's wonderful to see you back again! Sorry about Misty...