Anyone Ever Heard Of Canex Dog Wormer?

Especially those that use Revolution and order from deadfleaz.com?

Hoss has tapeworms. I have called around to the vets in the area including my regular one and they all require an office visit, fecal to make sure it's tapeworms (which I already know it is) and then the dewormer. Some even require you to buy flea prevention from them if they treat your dog :o Anyway I'm not trying to be cheap but I really don't have $100 or more to just throw away on rip off veterinarians.

I was using Revolution on Sally and Spencer until Sandy Paws ( I switched back to frontline for ticks at Sandy Paws and heartgaurd in March) but anyway revolution came with a dewormer called Canex multi spectrum dog wormer which is supposed to treat roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. I never gave it to them but still have it and it doesn't expire until 10/2010.

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of it or used it? Or is it something grey safe? It's made by Pfizer.

(each tablet contains 143mg pyrantel embonate, 543mg oxantel embonate, 50mg praziquantel)

Edited by Andromeda

Guest longdogs

Canex is a common generic 'all-wormer' here. It works fine, but I prefer Paratek Plus which comes in a 40kg size, meaning one tablet instead of 4, also cheaper. It's broadly the equivalent of Drontal. You can buy it by the tablet here as well as other Australian online stores.

I just used Canex from Pets-Megastore. Danger had hooks. We go on May 20th for a recheck. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****