Red Circular Spots...

They look like bug bites from those tiny black flying insects. They are the really annoying ones that kinda swarm you when you're outside.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest LittleGreys

They are black fly bites. I am a vet tech, but yesterday I had to be the "front desk person", and I had at least 3 phone calls about "round red circles on my dogs belly". Very common in my area. We sell a product called PetGuard gel for insect repellant, but I have never used it myself.

They look like bug bites from those tiny black flying insects. They are the really annoying ones that kinda swarm you when you're outside.

Yeah, those tiny black bugs are all over here right now...we checked Pop this morning and he has 2 red circles, but he's not peppered with them like Zelda, so I'm thinking it's because she likes to lay in the grass and maybe they're in the grass already? Can I use Skin so Soft w/bug repellent from Avon to help her out? Would that actually keep them away...I know there's no Deet in it.

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel

Skin so soft can be used or if you can find bug stuff that is kid and pet safe, that works too.

Jet rarely gets them but she is hairy.

Ryan is pretty much naked and is covered with them in the spring.