Contacting Dr. Couto

Your vet can contact him or you can send an email to:

greyhound@cvm.osu.edu and copy Dr Couto at couto.1@osu.edu

Good Luck.

By the way for the past month their email server has been acting up, so some messages haven't gotten through. So if you don't hear from them within 48 hours - definitely follow up again.

Guest LittleGreys

Are you contacting him about Shanti's polyarthritis? It certainly can't hurt to ask him, but we took Munchie to him for hers and he didn't treat her, we were passed on to the ortho department. Even though I specifically made the appointment with him. He never examined her. When I email him about her, he passes my email along to someone else who answers it.

And they treated her exactly the same as my own vet had already been treating her with no success.

Not to discourage you, but I asked on here if he only treated cancer, and was told no, but yet after driving over 4 hours to see him, we never got to, we were passed on to ortho.

Hopefully he can be of better help to Shanti!!

Are you contacting him about Shanti's polyarthritis? It certainly can't hurt to ask him, but we took Munchie to him for hers and he didn't treat her, we were passed on to the ortho department. Even though I specifically made the appointment with him. He never examined her. When I email him about her, he passes my email along to someone else who answers it.

And they treated her exactly the same as my own vet had already been treating her with no success.

Not to discourage you, but I asked on here if he only treated cancer, and was told no, but yet after driving over 4 hours to see him, we never got to, we were passed on to ortho.

Hopefully he can be of better help to Shanti!!

Yep, that is why I was going to get in touch with him. This is discouraging. :(

We are just not having any success either.

The Girls