Softee Scared Me Half To Death Last Night

appt to remove drain on Friday, eating buffet (a dab of this and a dab of that) not a lot but some. Will pick her up some ensure which she likes (I hope this time too) and started feeding her on our dishes while I use styrofoam plates

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Our old girl did this about 3 times, all different times, where she would lose the ability to use her back legs correctly and looked like a drunken sailor and falling down and such. After a a few hours or later that day she would be walking normal again. I think she had the canine vestibular. The first time it happened I thought we were going to have to put her down because I really thought it was the end. Thank goodness we didn't and we gave it some time because she came out of it. The second and third time it happened I knew what it was so I didn't worry and knew she would get better.

I hope your girl is doing better!

Take care, Jackie

Glad to hear your baby girl is doing a little better. :) Give her some extra kisses from us. :kiss2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Has not eaten at all today and vet said it is not canine vestibular disease but arthritis and old age. I wish she would eat something all she has had are soft treats

:( Not even some nice eggs?

When B was ill, he seemed fond of things in tomato sauce (spaghettios), slightly spicy things (lean cuisine sesame chicken), and cinnamon bread.

Sending gentle hugs and hungry thoughts.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thank doG she has started to eat dog food instead of all that people food. She stole her nephew's food today (ate about half of it which was about 1 cup) then I got her dry puppy food added a dash of water and some canned (about 1 cup) and ate that . Hope she wants to eat again when her dad gets home from work. She has more food in the refrigerator than I do. She had real turkey breast, rice/beef, 4 different kinds of canned food, cat food, yogurt, and what ever else we can think of to tempt her.

When her dad came home from work she had her large biskie and then another cup of puppy food with water and canned food in it. She is skin and bones and needs all the food she can eat...