Fame And Fortune Have Arrived!

Guest fandf

Guest fandf

Hi

My husband, 8 yr old twin girls and I are new greyhound owners for 5 weeks already. Fame and Fortune are fabulous. They are black with white bibs and look so much alike (they are female littermates) we still have trouble knowing who is who unless you look at the color-coded collar. Fame is clearly in charge and Fortune seems fine with that. I am so glad they are together for Fortune's sake especially.

We are all still adjusting and I have gotten lots of great info from this forum that has really helped. My new girls are so sweet and must think we are crazy as we all get to know each other. We give them so much loving and attention and they are eating it up.

We are really excited about these girls!

Ginger

Hi, and welcome from Kansas! :welcome2 Your girls sound so precious, and I love their names! Please post pictures when you can -- it's required, you know. LOL :digicam

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Guest greyt2love

Welcome ! Fame and Fortune...how cool is that !!! Love it !! Can't wait to see pictures of your girls.

Edited by greyt2love

Guest cendrine

Welcome - can't wait to see pics!

It just occured to me that if they are ever naughty you could nickname them "Miss Fortune" and "In-Fame-y"!