Greetings From Germantown, Maryland

Guest md7nd

Guest md7nd

Hello,

This is Matt, Denise, and Nina and we are new to Greytalk and a new family as well!

We were brought together thru Greyhound Welfare and I would have been here sooner but my humans are slow learners :P but settling in nicely. We hope to meet and talk more with you all soon and I'll be sure to add my pictures!

Till then,

MD7ND

Guest MomoftheFuzzy
Welcome...I lived in Gaithersburg for years......can't wait to see the pics of your gang!!!!

Same here. I'm from NY but lived in Gaithersburg near the dog park in Germantown for about two years. Welcome!

Guest md7nd

wow, thanks! I meant to put a pic up last night, but well, you know those humans....very demanding! always wants walks, be feed, back rubs... now I know why they say "dog tired!"

Guest md7nd

hmm, came back from lunch and checked to see if i can see the pic and all i get is the red X......so either its my work or my work....o'well, have to work on this tonight..but least i can post somemore!

Guest cabrerad

Welcome from Montgomery Village, MD!

hmm, came back from lunch and checked to see if i can see the pic and all i get is the red X......so either its my work or my work....o'well, have to work on this tonight..but least i can post somemore!

Hi there! I'm a GW volunteer!! And, Nina, if you haven't had your parents more than 3 months, I'll be doing your 3 month followup call!!

Welcome!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge