Goods (bj Kick The Can)

DianeFG

Guest guinness_the_greyt

100 years wouldn't have been enough! :sad1 What a wonderful boy Goods was.... together again with his brudder Fudgie! :grouphug

The videos were GREAT!!!! That was a beautiful tribute to your boy. Again I am so very sorry. :bighug:bighug:bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

:grouphug We never have enough time. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Diane....Tom Hanks would be proud to be in the same party with Goods.

I'll bet Goods is up there running around with BuyCut & Batman, getting into all kinds of stuff...then finding warm sheets to sleep on.

Now we're even, your post made me cry :weep

Not the way we wanted it but I am glad ying and yang are together again. Goods will still take that walk with you and I bet you will know it, some time when you are strolling down there you will find yourself smiling over the memory instead of crying and you will know that means that he is still walking with you, even though you can't see him.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

:weep :weep :weep I'm so sorry Diane. I haven't been to remembrance in several weeks so am just seeing this. I hate cancer for stealing our friends. There isn't an emoticon here that can express how sad and sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Alicia