Pictures?

Guest Liz

Use the upload button once you sign in to photobucket. You can browse your computer to choose the pic then upload. Once that is done, there are 4 codes under a picture. Click ont he img code and it copies it automoatically. Then on here in the reply box, hold Ctrl and V down and it will paste the code into the reply box. When you post the pic will show up.

like this.

Jake-1.jpg

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

What helped me were the directions in "Technical Questions about Greytalk" under "posting pictures" - there are detailed pictures and directions there. Basically once you have your pictures uploaded to photobucket, you can come here and click on new topic. There is a picture icon that says insert image (right next to the smiley face image). Click that and then copy the photobucket link and put it in the space. Ok, so it's harder to explain than I thought...lol. There are four codes under your picture once you get it into photobucket. I picked the code that said "direct link" and that worked for me.

It took me FOREVER to learn how to do pictures on here! Good luck! :goodluck:clover

Edited by Latch

To me the easiest way was under your pic in photobucket there should be an IMG code box. Just click your cursor in that box and it should say copied, then just come here and right click your mouse and then hit Paste.

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel