Remembering Spottydog

Guest CorbysMom

Guest Ohiogreymom

What a heartbreakingly beautiful story! It's a wonder your sweetheart was able to trust again, but I'm so happy he had your love. Thank you for loving him! :weep:grouphug

Your eloquent tribute brought tears to my eyes, but then I read Spotty's story (I hadn't known it)....and I'm sitting here crying. You have a gift for words, you know, matched by the gift of love and patience you gave your precious boy. I'm so sorry you've lost him. But even while we share your sadness, we know that Spotty was blessed to have had the perfect Mom, and to have spent his new life precisely where he was meant to be. He became the dog you knew in your heart that he was, unique and complete, because you found each other.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. What a special baby Spotty was and an inspiration for all spooky pups who eventually learn to trust again.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Ah, Spottydog, I hope you and Molly found each other. When the spooks find someone they can believe in, that person has been given the most precious gift there is. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:grouphug The only thing that helps heal our losses is time......I hope that you remember Spottydog with smiles now instead of tears.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound