Hi From Florida

Guest 5hounds

Guest threedognight

Hi from Lake Worth, FLorida,

I have been going on Greytalk for about a year and finally decided to join. I have really enjoyed all the information, stories and pictures. I have one husband, one son, two greyhounds and one shepherd mix. We adopted our greyhounds about a year ago. They are just wonderful, happy and loving.

I was on the site the other day reading “Love Bites” and noticed a picture of a grey named Oni and a mix named Mouth from Hollywood, FL. I think Mouth looks just like my shepherd mix and wondered if they are liter mates? Since this is my first time, how do I get in touch with dauphinelaura?

Thank you,

angel1a.jpg

angel2a.jpg

I think you want to send a PM - click on the username of the person to whom you want to send a message on the lefthand side of the screen, a pull-down screen will appear. Select, "Send a message....... Now, this is a fine idea, but you need a few more posts before this will work for you - I forget the magic number, but someone will probably chime in and set me straight.

Edited by JudiK

Guest Greytdads

I just saw.... we also named our female grey Oni. as you can see from the signature...I will PM her and tell her about this thread. Ummm not Oni(since she can't read.. haha) but the poster you want to talk to....

Edited by Greytdads

Guest dauphinelaura

Hello! I don't know where Mouth came from! I got him at the Humane Society 4 years ago, he's 6 now, and they said he was a miniature pinscher mix...but he weighs close to 30 lbs! Your pup does look a lot like my Mouth, though! Adorable! Where did you get your shepard mix?

Welcome to the site! The best resource around for help and for spending time at work not working! ;)

Guest threedognight
Hello! I don't know where Mouth came from! I got him at the Humane Society 4 years ago, he's 6 now, and they said he was a miniature pinscher mix...but he weighs close to 30 lbs! Your pup does look a lot like my Mouth, though! Adorable! Where did you get your shepard mix?

Welcome to the site! The best resource around for help and for spending time at work not working! ;)

Thank you for the quick response. We adopted her as a puppy from Rescue Rehab in Boca. She is two years old and weights about 37 lbs. She is really fast and loves to play chase with the greyhounds.

Thank you again.

bad5.jpg

Guest dauphinelaura

What a cute picture!! Mouth is so very lazy, he only plays with Oni in the house, and when they're at the park he just sits with me and watches her have a ball!

Hi from New York..where the weatherman said "it's mild today." DH just got back from visiting his Dad in Ft Myers late last night..and it now chopping..(and chopping and chopping) at the ice in the driveway..and clearing more snow out of the the dog's yard..."Mild" to me would be more like 65 degrees!

Lake Worth sounds so familiar.... where is it near? I'd LOVE to take my girl, Minty, down to Florida to meet my father in law...but such a LONG drive!

Welcome to GT!

Linda & Minty

and Moondoggy & Journey; both at the Bridge

Hi from Winter Springs! Which group did you adopt your hounds from? I volunteer with GPA-Greater Orlando, and I know that we have done some adoptions down in Lake Wales. I might know your pups!!!

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest threedognight
Hi from New York..where the weatherman said "it's mild today." DH just got back from visiting his Dad in Ft Myers late last night..and it now chopping..(and chopping and chopping) at the ice in the driveway..and clearing more snow out of the the dog's yard..."Mild" to me would be more like 65 degrees!

Lake Worth sounds so familiar.... where is it near? I'd LOVE to take my girl, Minty, down to Florida to meet my father in law...but such a LONG drive!

Welcome to GT!

Linda & Minty

and Moondoggy & Journey; both at the Bridge

Lake Worth is in between West Palm Beach and Miami. We are about an 1 1/2 from Ft. Myers. It is in the 70's today and the shy is so blue!