Our Groups Foster Laddie, Limping

Guest laceyj

Laddie's limp is not any better. He's still on the pain meds, but this past weekend he seemed worse. I called the vet today and they are fitting him in for x-rays tomorrow.

I just got a call from an adopter a few days ago, former foster Fiona has osteo. We cried together for a long time.

She is such a sweet little girl, so loving and playful and only 7.

My heart is breaking, it can't be both of them. It just can't be.

Oh, that is scary and sad. We'll be praying that it is not bad news for Laddie tomorrow. One of my former fosters was just put to sleep for osteo too. She was only 6, and was a feisty, self-assured girl who seemed as if she'd be able to fight. But it was too bad, too fast. Such a shame.

I'll be thinking of Laddie tomorrow.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest HeatherDemps

I hope that the x-rays show something easily treatable and not cancer. I understand what you are going through, it is really tough... I will say a prayer for Laddie tonight. Let us know how it goes....

:( oh no! I HATE these posts but will add my prayers for both of them.

btw, is the Laddie that was posted about a while back in T&B?

No, that is a different Laddie. He's now at the vets, the waiting begins. :hope

He is such a silly boy! He's afraid of the bare floor, even a small patch. He will turn around and cross them by walking backwards.

He is the one in front with the green collar.

triplets_Graham_Vickie_Laddiegt.jpg

Sending my prayers and white light. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Laddie is home and doing fine. The x-rays showed no abnormalities in the bone, nothing evident in the soft tissue either. So, that's good news! We still don't know why he's been limping though. Hoping it's just a strain. Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts sent our way.

A quick update on former foster Fiona. She had her rear leg amputated yesterday and is resting at home today. Chemo to begin in 2 weeks.

Thank you to those who sent prayers and well wishes.