Tammy Gone

Guest hushpuppi

Guest hushpuppi

I can't believe this ** !!! I come home from shopping to find my girl Tammy dying she passed away this afternoon.....I sat with her I can't believe this .....She deserved to live her life happy growing old playing with me not dying before her second birthday !!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell this is so so wrong I didn't even have time to get her to the vets ........ RIP little one I've got no one to play with now :( I miss you sweet child

Jenni & the gang

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hushpuppi

this was Tammy a special girl

2129811812_0925a43d44_m.jpg

this was her doing the mad dog on the lawn loved nothing better than getting her tummy rubbed then racing off for more zoomies...........

up to no good in the kitchen

2074922157_655277ca09_m.jpg

Jenni & the gang

Guest adriahna

My God, I am so very sorry to hear about your little girl Tammy. It is of so little comfort to us, but some souls, I believe, are here for such a short time, but give so much of themselves in a brief blaze of light and love. It sounds like she was one of these wonderful, dynamic personalities - a gift in your life, to be sure.

She will be greatly missed - but be assured she is most likely raising all sorts of fun and games with our wonderful hounds, at the Bridge. My heart is with you.

I am so sorry. Godspeed Tammy. Our Angels are watching over her. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. My heart cries with you. I can't imagine losing Elphie so young. I'm going to go hug her now.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. There is a new star shining brightly in heaven.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds