Hi From Newbie

Guest hushpuppi

Guest hushpuppi

:gh_bow

Hi just a short intro...my name is Jenni and I'm living in Australia on 40 acres ...I race,train & hope to breed the odd litter .... I also do obedience,tracking with my Belgian Shepherds

I do a bit of my own little bit of greyhound rescue *picking up the rejects who will be shot *

I then rehome them on a lease ... some go on to be able to race ......

some just don't leave :lol

currently I have here Benny aka Pies Monaro ....he's the class clown and adored by my Belgian shepherd girls ......

Mandy who I grabbed from way down south and she's being retrained & fed ( very very poor condition ) and hopefully will race one day but if she doesn't she will live the life of the couch potato with the others :lol ....

Teddy who is my partners race dog but when he's finished racing will spend his time kicking back with the ladies :lol

...Tammy who I saved from being shot she had a terrible accident on the track soo she is going through rehab :-)

Gizmo who had no were else to go ...she's a beautiful girl who was left with no home, she is Teddy's girl and he lets everyone know about it !!!!!!!! Benny adores her from afar !!!!!

I've also picked up another girl who was going to be killed she will live her life out here her name is pom pom !!!!

the belgians are Sasha oceanmagic sweet tempest...sassy aka sweet &sassy.... possum *I rescued her she was booked in to get PTS* she's suffered terribly severly beaten by a male and still will trust humans always a smile and a wagging tail god bless her heart.....Erin aka fat dawg a pup I bred 7 years ago who's owners didn't want her any more so all my pups are returned no matter what how or what age ......

some people frown when I say I race greyhounds BUT those who know me and know my dogs don't

they are always my pets first ...I gues I'm one of those strange people LOL

cheers

Jenni :thumbs-up

Guest hushpuppi

yeahhhhhhhhh they make you happy and keep you poor :-)

wouldn't be without them LOL

Jenni & the gang

2125100597_40160c6fd3_m.jpg

I'm going to have to get more furniture too 2075409622_f865abddde_m.jpg

WOW! Keep on doing what you are doing and thank you. 40 acres. How fantastic!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project