Neyla And Zuri Say Thank Rooooo Greybookends!

NeylasMom

Neyla and Zuri are so excited about all of their secret santa gifts and asked me to post a little photo narrative of their adventures. So here it goes!

Their first teaser gift were holiday necklaces, which they are modeling here in front of our tree:

NeylaZuriTree.jpg

Zuri's close-up:

SecretSanta013.jpg

Neyla's close-up:

SecretSanta033.jpg

Their second (yes, second!!!) teaser gift was treats from Shelby's Delightful Bites. They both went NUTS for these. We've been keeping them in our fridge and doling them out on a nearly daily basis. Please momma, can we have some, can we, can we??!!!

BegTreats.jpg

The true sign that Neyla loves the treats - her eyes are bugging out of her head:

EyesBugOut.jpg

Those were YUMMY!

LickLips.jpg

Onto our final gift. Neyla wasted no time unwrapping, before momma even realized there were names on the gifts:

FirstGift.jpg

C'mon Neyla, hurry up and get the second present out:

CmonNeyla.jpg

MUST...GET...PRESENT:

BiteBox.jpg

Zuri finally gets a turn:

ZuriOpensToy.jpg

Finally, success and much happy playtime:

ZuriToy.jpg

Well crap, the pic of Neyla playing won't upload, but I think I've posted plenty already. :blush

Thank you so much Lisa. We absolutely enjoyed everything, and feel very spoiled!!! :yay :yay :yay

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Your pictures are beautiful. You have very handsome puppies.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest greybookends

You are so welcome. I always enjoy SS. I think I enjoy seeing the pictures most of all thank you.

There is one more thing to come. It is for you. I went ahead and sent the package because the USPS was VERY slow getting the final item to me. It showed up Monday but I will wait until after Christmas to send it so that hopefully the mail will have eased up by then and it won't get lost.

:xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas

Edited by greybookends

You are so welcome. I always enjoy SS. I think I enjoy seeing the pictures most of all thank you.

There is one more thing to come. It is for you. I went ahead and sent the package because the USPS was VERY slow getting the final item to me. It showed up Monday but I will wait until after Christmas to send it so that hopefully the mail will have eased up by then and it won't get lost.

:xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas

You are so sweet, thank you so much! And add to my list of stupid things I've done this week, I typed your name wrong. I meant to say thank you LORI! Seriously, head not on straight - no wonder no shopping has been done yet!

I also meant to thank you for the NC magnet - you really outdid yourself.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."