Verizon Users

Trudy

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- {user}@verizon.net

(reason: 571 Email from {GT Server} is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sende... Email Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block.)

I have entered our required information into the Verizon system, something I normally do not do.

Thank you. Your information has been sent to Verizon Online Security for review. We will attempt to address your request form as quickly as possible and will respond via e-mail stating whether your request has been approved or denied.* Due to the volume of inquiries we receive relating to security matters, we unfortunately cannot provide a specific time frame for each response.

I do not plan to have 247 bounced notification emails from Verizon each day.

Verizon users should turn off all Greytalk notification emails, details can be found here http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showto...06&hl=email

If this is not resolved by tomorrow, Verizon users who I am still receiving bounced messages from, will have their accounts moved to 're-validate' which will mean the account is suspended until you enter a verifiable email address (one that accepts email from Greytalk)

large.greyhound_signature.gif

My daughter works for Verizon tech support and she told me that users should be able to tweak their own settings to allow GT email to go through. She suggests that Verizon users who don't know how to do this contact tech support and be walked through it.

Verizon's reply to me...

Thank you for contacting Verizon Online Security. After investigation, Verizon Online Security has determined that the request you submitted is not being blocked.

So I forwarded them 20 blocked emails that I had bounce back, they have not replied back yet.

Guest Pat2003

If the problem is fixed, can we go back and check the box for "confirmation email when I receive a new private message". I'll never read the private messages without the reminder.

Pat

This was a temporary issue and should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are still having issues.

Sincerely,

Verizon Online Abuse

Verizon.net users can re-enable notifications as they see fit ;)