Thank You Ss! Sully Had A Blast Today!

lothianjavert

Sully's package came today, and he had a blast!

The toy: (please forgive all the bits of red fuzz and red ockie legs... Sully had a stuffy destrofest today while I was at work)

sullyigotsustuffyqj2.jpg

sullychewingstuffy2wk7.jpg

His new snowflake collar!!

sullymodelinghisnewcollbk6.jpg

A really cool hand-made pin of Sully!

fimosullypinfo4.jpg

And a totally awesome bag!!! (Sully tried to run off with it because of the feather trim! :lol :lol )

awesomebagpw3.jpg

There was a bunch of other really cool stuff, like a bully stick, a fleece blankie, a Holiday Neck Tie for Sully, note pads..... but unfortunately, my camera battery died. :( At least it let me eek out the pics I did though (it really should've been dead before I even started :blush )

Thank you SOOOOO much!!! :D :D :pepper :pepper :pepper

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel

Guest moremoney

I'm really glad you liked everything. The collar looks great on him and I'm glad he is having fun with his Loofa toy. I hope the pin looks like him. Have a very Merry Christmas and a greyt New Year.

sullyigotsustuffyqj2.jpg

I love this pic: "Stuffy: prepare to meet your maker." :lol :lol :lol

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

sullyigotsustuffyqj2.jpg

I love this pic: "Stuffy: prepare to meet your maker." :lol :lol :lol

:rofl:lol

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

As of today, the lavender stuffie is in at least 4 pieces, and the entire living room was covered in ocky legs. All THREE ockies have had total amputations! :eek:rolleyes: (Yes, there were 24 legs strewn about the living room, and poor Diesel greeted me with a pitiful look, carrying a limbless carcass in his mouth :P:rolleyes: ) Sully LOOOVES his stuffies...they just never last long. It's worth it though to see the sheer delight he gets from flinging them around and pouncing on them!

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel