Pepper`s Visit To The Vet

Hi gters I took pepper to the vet this evening with his sore front foot. he has a lump inbetween his toes ,and a sore on one of the pads, which on closer inspection looked inflamed, so i decided to take pepper to the vet , which made pep very anxious and me apprehensive on how pep would behave as he does not like anybody touching his sore foot especially a vet! but he was very good he let the vet pullhis toes apart for a closer look,and the vet says pep has an inter digital cyst,which fortunately the the vet says is weeping , which means there is a foreign body in there, and the pad is also infected. he is now on a course of antibiotics , and warm saltwater poltices,wich hopefully willdo the trick. :rolleyes:

We feel your pain on the foot issues. Hope Pepper is back to normal in no time!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."