I'm Back To Say "hi"

Guest iamadreamer2

Guest iamadreamer2

Hi,

I've been gone for a little while but I'm back and would like to say hey to everyone. This is dreamer and me (I'm on the left :lol )

31.jpg[/img]

You might remember us from our "We Remember" t-shirts???

WeRememberprint.jpg[/img]

Well we have a brand new website swopestuff.com If you wouldn't mind checking it out we would love the feedback.

We are starting a donation program. We will give donations from any sales to non-profits who would be willing to give us a link on their web sites - if anyone is interested please let me know.

Anyway thank you - and I'm glad to be back.

Janet & Dreamer

Love the picture of you girls on the couch! :)

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iamadreamer2
Do you still have the "remember" shirts? I looked on line and didn't see any....

We do still have the "We Remember" shirts although inventory is pretty low right now. We will reprint them soon and put them on the website. Thanks for asking.

Nice site--easy to read and I love the "our friends" graphic right now.

Because I'm compulsive: your home page has "and it's contents" instead of "and its contents".

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

• 3 months later...