Reminder For Shelby's Delightful Bites Packages

Guest ShelbyzMom

Guest ShelbyzMom

I've been busy sending out packages this week and have a bunch to get out over the weekend. If a package comes to you from Shelbys Delightful Bites, please open right away :colgate:xmas:snow

Same here...might be a disaster if you leave any of our packages out. A lot of the hounds can smell the goodies right through the box! :devilangel I'm sure they are just trying to be helpful...but please be careful!

Happy Holidays! :snowman

Diane - they likely are not at the delivery area yet. My understanding is they are scanned as delivered when they arrive at the delivery local. If they went to PO boxes, they would show as delivered by the time the slip was in their box. I had one scanned as delivered at 2 am one morning.

But we are also in the USPS "slow down" time. Priority packages will be about as fast as regular mail now.

Well, some people got them and some people have not. There is no rhyme or reason as to the ones that have and have not. Usually from here, up east are quick and they seem to remain so.

Last year wasn't too big a problem. This year is slow :(

More than likely I will be sending everything else out fedex 3 day from now on.

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest greyhound_mommy

Last year Halle got some Shelby's treats and they were in the shape of little gingerbread men. Smelled awesome and peanutbuttery. My sister came over and I showed them to her and told her that they were homemade with stuff that humans can eat. She took a big ole bite out of one lol. This year I wonder if I can get her to do the same with our Burpdogs lol. She may be keen to me this year lol.

I am pretty positive these are the treats Neyla and Zuri are batty over (see my just posted thread in the same forum). Do you happen to know what flavor we got if there are different flavors? Check out my post if you can, my dogs were batty for your treats!

FYI, not sure when you shipped mine (to MD), but they came on Wednesday.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."