Sunny Found Our Home And Hearts Yesterday!

Guest Copemantx

Guest Copemantx

While at the GGP Reunion yesterday, DH suprised me with the announcement that HE and Rolex were adopting a pup. Okay mister we do not need another greyhound! He and Rolex fell in love with a white and brindle girl name Sunny ( CTW Sunseeker ).

PB110016.jpg

She is a sweetheart, but is a little confused about her size. On the way home last night she thought she was a bobble head doggy that could sit on the dashboad. After a good struggle, she ended up riding most of the way home on DH's right knee. Now she thinks she is a little lap dog. If DH sits in his chair she wants in his lap. He is working on this!

PB110018.jpg

She has decided that I do not need to make her a bed though because the house came with a nice one! This was a change for the furniturephobic Rolex.

PB110019.jpg

PB110020.jpg

And Rolex has been quite excited about her arrival. They played most of the night last night and got up this morning and started back into the romping in the bedroom before our morning walk. He draws his line though! Don't even think about getting on his bed!

PB110011.jpg

She's a beauty and certainly looks like she's settled in quickly! Congrats! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Copemantx
Does she need to be added to the family on your Christmas Card info? :D

Pretty Please Ms Wendie! I wasn't gonna ask because I know you are already pulling your hair out and I did not want to add to it!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations!!!!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)