So Much Fun Shopping Again!

mareyeka

I wasn't planning on doing the SS, since I didn't have a pup anymore. But since Dee is coming in a little more than a week. So, I signed up. Problem is, I had so much fun shopping that I had to go back and sign up for a second package because I bought waaaay too much,and that's before I even know who Dee is shopping for. Once I know, I'll have to get some more personal stuff.

I think I got a bit carried away. :blink:

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Guest BlackandBrindle
I wasn't planning on doing the SS, since I didn't have a pup anymore. But since Dee is coming in a little more than a week. So, I signed up. Problem is, I had so much fun shopping that I had to go back and sign up for a second package because I bought waaaay too much,and that's before I even know who Dee is shopping for. Once I know, I'll have to get some more personal stuff.

I think I got a bit carried away. :blink:

:D

Next weekend is the GAL reunion, and I'm doing all my secret santa shopping there :P I'm so excited! :yay