Remembering Jessie

Bevd

Jessie left for the Bridge three years ago today.

Last night, the dogs who were in the front room with me whilst I did the trick or treat thing, all shared some cheesy puffs in honour of Jessie. The night before Jessie died (so, Halloween night, 2004), Jessie shared a bag of cheesy puffs with me so now we eat them on that night in her memory :)

Jessie's favorite thing ever, was food :wub:

b43c566778c3b59803c29e1ff2d023b6.jpg

0e4040e2450f5913c35272467ceccd82.jpg

f79b9c6bd2aeada545574687e18943c0.jpg

b92c9e7422f69768b45fdf7de96eac7e.jpg

Munching Merrily, just this side of Heaven :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I share your feelings.

Robin & I had to put a Dalmation down on 10/21/97 (my birthdate). We remember "tiffany" each year, on my birthday.

Last year we were "privelaged" to adopt Rossi. October 28th '06. We have had a great year with our first GH, it has been the most wodnerful year. Rossi is true "royalty." He is fine with the 'ol cat Lucy. Robin gave Rossi a new pet kitten, Opilio, named after the elusive crabs caught off the coast of Alaska.

Rossi & "opi" are always looking out for each other ... A kitten & a large GH go figure, but it works.

We still think :f_white:f_white each year about the tiff ... She will always be in our thoughts, having passed ...

So we move on, as I said, a wodderful GH that is more close to us that any animal that we have ever cared for & we do spoil him. Remember "royalty."

We do grieve on that date as you do, we remember the "good days."

It took ten years for another dog. Much research, it came to be only one choice a GREYHOUND !

We wish that we had more space to adopt a second for company for the ROSSI.

Tom & Robin