Hey Chilidog! It's Your Logan's Turn

macoduck

Hey Chilidog,

This evil elf needs the scoop on Logan and I don't mean poop!

Logan:

Are you big & beefy or cute & cheeky?

Weight?

Measurements?

Logan, are you secure enough in your manliness to wear a manly necklace?

Logan, are you secure enough in who you are to wear a tag collar?

I see you are into seasonal collars, Logan. Are you missing any seasons or holidays in your collection?

What's your favorite color?

Are you truly a chilly dog and do you wear pajamas to bed? How about a sweater instead? Do you like mom to tuck you in with a cozy blanket?

Can you convince Santa that you've been a good boy this year?

And Mom, do like to get girlie and wear nail polish? Protect your dog-kissin' lips with chapstick or lip gloss? Like to tote things in a pretty purse or functional sack? Any favorite snacks for that sack?

If there's anything you'd like your Secret Santa to know, you just post it right here.

This evil elf and Santa will be watching........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hey Chilidog,

This evil elf needs the scoop on Logan and I don't mean poop!

Logan:

Are you big & beefy or cute & cheeky? Um kinda big, certainly beefy :) Momma posted a picture below.

Weight? 80 Lbs (I'm "big boned")

Measurements? Which part would you like momma to measure??

Logan, are you secure enough in your manliness to wear a manly necklace? "As long as it doesn't trip me up"

Logan, are you secure enough in who you are to wear a tag collar? Oh yeah - Momma says I jingle too much!

I see you are into seasonal collars, Logan. Are you missing any seasons or holidays in your collection? Lemme see, we've got Summer, Nascar, 4th of July (even tho' I'm Canadian :lol ), Halloweenie and that's about it - are there other Howlidays?

What's your favorite color? Momma says I look good in blacks, browns, tans and dark greens - earthy colors!

Are you truly a chilly dog and do you wear pajamas to bed? How about a sweater instead? Do you like mom to tuck you in with a cozy blanket? I'm a macho dog - I don't like wearing too many clothes. Momma struggles to put on my sweater or my wintercoat and if I had my druthers I'd run about coatless!! :)

Can you convince Santa that you've been a good boy this year? Oh YES Santa - I hardly ever growl at my doofus brother Joe any more, (even when he steps on my head - he's clumsy!) I don't pull Momma's arm out of it's socket when we walk, I eat ALL my brekkie and my dinner, and I've learned to "speak" when I want a biskie! :)

And Mom, do like to get girlie and wear nail polish? No nail polish for Mom, even tho' she'd LOVE to Protect your dog-kissin' lips with chapstick or lip gloss? That sounds good - especially since the lip killing winter weather approaches! Like to tote things in a pretty purse or functional sack? Momma totes a functional sack so she may appreciate a pretty purse for a change! Any favorite snacks for that sack? Momma's favorite snack is dark chocolate!

If there's anything you'd like your Secret Santa to know, you just post it right here.

Oh and Santa - I GOT A GIFT FROM YOU ALREADY FOR HALLOWEENIE!

And I didn't have to wait til Xmas to open it!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

This evil elf and Santa will be watching........

Ms. Elf can you show my picture to Santa, thanks :)

loganstudly.jpg

loganubis.jpg

Dearest Logan,

Your Secret Santa thought you were an absolutely boy in those pictures.

Tell your mom that your SS still would like measurements on you.

I have no idea what is planned so let's do them all:

Neck, right below the ears...

Neck, at base of shoulders

Neck, from ears to shoulders

Back, from base of neck to wear your tail starts

Chest girth, right behind the front legs

Abdomen, at its narrowest

That should keep your mom busy. Move around a lot while she measures and let me know if she says any bads words. :lol:

Santa really enjoyed surprising you with a Halloweenie present. You keep being a good boy now Logan. :)

signed,

your evil elf :reindeer

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Dearest Logan,

Your Secret Santa thought you were an absolutely boy in those pictures.

Tell your mom that your SS still would like measurements on you.

I have no idea what is planned so let's do them all:

Neck, right below the ears...

Neck, at base of shoulders

Neck, from ears to shoulders

Back, from base of neck to wear your tail starts

Chest girth, right behind the front legs

Abdomen, at its narrowest

That should keep your mom busy. Move around a lot while she measures and let me know if she says any bads words. :lol:

Santa really enjoyed surprising you with a Halloweenie present. You keep being a good boy now Logan. :)

signed,

your evil elf :reindeer

Dear Mz. Elf

Momma said she will measure me on Sunday. Is that OK? I wanted her to do it the minute I got your message but she said she had to work today (Friday) and tomorrow she's going to the kennel to give another dog a new home. So Sunday it will be. I hope Santa can wait that long!

Your Pal

Logan

Dear Miz Elf - Momma got my measurements! (she had to use a string and a metal tape measure so she hope's it's ok)

Neck, right below the ears... 14"

Neck, at base of shoulders 19-1/2"

Neck, from ears to shoulders 8"

Back, from base of neck to wear your tail starts 27"

Chest girth, right behind the front legs :blush34"

Abdomen, at its narrowest (Momma hopes she measured the right part - she had to include my um you-know-what... :blink: 26"

That should keep your mom busy. Move around a lot while she measures and let me know if she says any bads words. :lol:OH BOY did she ever! - Santa won't be beinging Momma anything this year!

Thanks Miz Elf - Thanks Santa!