Hi There

Guest Pharaohs_Dad

Guest Pharaohs_Dad

Just thought I would introduce myself :colgate

My name is Rob, I'm an illustrator & photographer. I grew up in Flemington NJ & currently live in Frenchtown NJ with my wife Cathie who is a nanny, we adopted Pharaoh a month ago & he quickly became a loving family member. Pharaoh (Sol Uno, racing name) is a 2 year old bundle of love & craves attention which we are proud to give it to him, I mentioned in other posts that he was a racer & a prison program dog. Cathie & I live on a 2.5 acre piece of property with fenced in fields & yards were Pharaoh discovered is now his stomping grounds where he can run & play in. We are new to the world of greyhounds & I'm sure I will be posting lot's of questions for you fine folks as well as reading the past posts. I look forward to sharing our experiences as well as hearing about yours.

Thanks!

Rob B)

Hi Pharo's people! Welcome from Kansas. GT is wonderful, as I'm sure you're already finding out. Of course pictures are mandatory, and since you're a photographer we expect to see lots of them!!!

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Guest Pharaohs_Dad
Welcome from Pennsylvania!

Cool, I'm right across the river from you P.A people, I stand at the waters edge all day & wave at you guys but you never wave back :blink:

:P

Welcome! I'd be curious to hear what you think of the prison program. I'm currently a law student, planning to practice in criminal law, so prison programs combine two of my passions: inmate rehabilitation and greyhounds!

I plan to look into one of the local prison programs when (years from now, way, way, down the road...probably ;)) we adopt our third greyhound.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.