Matched - Need Somebody To Check What They See Now

Trudy

Mine says the same as everyones else. No way to acknowledge.

I wouldn't start shopping just yet. One of last years events, the first matches were canceled and things were started over.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I have a match and can see all their info, but it says waiting on another member.....so I can't acknowledge...should I wait or can I shop?

Ditto here.

Yep - same here!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Would somebody kindly PM me their log on info so I can see what you are seeing.

I didn't sign up, so I can't go in and look.

For now, don't do anything - we sent off the email to the developer this morning after we tried to do the match. There are a few other bugs as well that we tried to work around, but it seems like it isn't quite working correctly yet :(

Would somebody kindly PM me their log on info so I can see what you are seeing.

I didn't sign up, so I can't go in and look.

For now, don't do anything - we sent off the email to the developer this morning after we tried to do the match. There are a few other bugs as well that we tried to work around, but it seems like it isn't quite working correctly yet :(

Got one - thanks :)

I'll look at it and get back to you as to what you all should do with the info you have.